The Adventist School of Seventh-day Adventists was founded in 1942 and is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Organization. It is registered as a participating institution under bye law 29 of the Council of Seventh-day Adventists Educational Institutions, registered under the Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860, Serial no. 267 of 1972. In 1981 the school was affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, (ICSE) by the Delhi education Act of 1973, passed by the parliament.
The school includes classes from Junior KG to Class XII. The curriculum of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi, is followed. The students are prepared for the Indian School Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) and the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC), which are held at the end of class X and XII, respectively. Successful students of ISC can proceed directly to the degree’s pattern of Indian Universities.